Cloud Privacy Labs, LLC respects your privacy. We offer services that enable other platforms and organizations to capture and implement user consent and preferences while they manage, process, and exchange user data.
Personal data is any information that identifies a particular individual. Cloud Privacy Labs collects data about our Users and their Data Subjects.
- A User is an individual or an organization that signs up to use Cloud Privacy Labs services to operate their own platform.
- A Data Subject is an individual or an organization that has an association with a User where User stores and/or processes Data Subject’s personal data.
We collect personal data about our Users from various sources:
- When you visit one of our web sites, we record your IP address in our access logs.
- When you sign up to use our services, you become a User. We collect your contact information, payment information, and credentials you used to sign in to our websites.
- When you communicate with us via email, we collect your email contact information and any information you disclose in the email.
- When you contact us via telephone, we collect your telephone
We use personal data of our Users for the following purposes:
- We share your contact information and payment methods with our payment processors to bill for our services.
- We may occasionally send you emails about Cloud Privacy Labs services and products based on your consent.
- We may send you emails containing status updates.
Cloud Privacy Labs does not sell, rent, or share information about its Users to any other third parties.
Our Users utilize our services to store Data Subject personal data. Cloud Privacy Labs APIs and administrative programs does not allow a User to access or modify a Data Subject record unless the User is authorized to do so.
Cloud Privacy Labs does not sell, rent, or share information about Data Subjects to any third parties. Information about a Data Subject is only shared by the User who created that Data Subject record.
Cloud Privacy labs cooperates with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may therefore disclose personal information, usage data, message data, and any other information about you, if we deem that it is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (such as a subpoena or court order), or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cloud Privacy Labs, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
If you, as a User, would like to review and/or correct your personal data, you may sign in to your account and make the necessary corrections, or you may contact us.
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you, as a User may have the following rights with regard to the personal data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether we processes personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data;
- The right to request that we update your personal data that is inaccurate;
- The right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted;
- The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your personal data that we hold.
If you are a Data Subject that is a customer of one of our Users, you have to direct your requests to the User.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a user’s computer. They help us to recognize your computer when you visit our web sites.
Cloud Privacy Labs operates https://consentgrid.dev, https://consentdemo.com and https://consentgrid.io websites that provide administrative interfaces for our Users. They use short-lived cookies to keep track of user logins. These sites may use persistent cookies to identify you to manage your consent and preferences.
Cloud Privacy Labs does not use third party cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies used for advertisement purposes.